The Xpeng G3 is an electric compact SUV crossover manufactured by the Chinese company NEV Xiaopeng. The G3 is equipped with 20 sensors: 12 ultrasonic radars, 5 high definition cameras and 3 radar 3 millimeters.
It accurately identifies roads, vehicles, pedestrians, obstacles, etc. and supplies a built-in neural network to provide automated assisted driving and full-stage automatic parking for Chinese driving conditions “XPILOT 2.5”
The Chinese SUV offers 365 km of electric range but this figure comes from the old NEDC standard. If the car ever came to the US, its EPA would probably be about 150 miles. Xpeng claims that the G3 has about 200 bhp and a torque of 220 ft-lb – enough for decent performance on a 5-passenger SUV.
Xpeng currently manufactures G3 in a Haima factory in China and has an annual production capacity of 150,000 electric vehicles and automatically produces 90% of the materials and components in the assembly line.
Read also :
- VW invests in electric cars in China
- ORA R1 2019 : Chinese affordable electric urban car
- Huge competition on EVs expected between VW – China
- Battery: 47 kWh
- NEDC range: 341 km (219 mi)
- Motor: 194 hp, 220 ft-lb of torque
- Top speed: 170 kph (106 mph)
- 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 7.9 s (2WD)
- Kerb weight: 1585 kg (3500 lb)
- Trunk space: 380 L (minimum), 760 L (maximum, with back seats down I assume). Model 3 = 340 L (minimum) rear, 85 L front.
Video from YouTube channel AUTOMOTIVE SOLUTIONS