Tesla had another surprise at the last event where it unveiled the Model S plaid Tri-motor with 1,100 HP with excellent performance. The new Model S model, which comes to star again and take the lead in the speed that Lucid Air had a few days ago, as it is the production car with the fastest acceleration.
The new Tesla Model S Plaid comes with improved performance and greater autonomy. Specifically, the Model S Plaid offers a range of more than 520+ miles (836 km), while at the same time improving its maximum speed to 200 mph (321 kilometers per hour).
The acceleration of the Model S Plaid is extremely impressive, reaching 60 mph in under 2 seconds. Elon Musk said the prototype of the new electric car managed to complete a lap on the Laguna Seca track with a time of 1:30, winning the 1:33 of Lucid Air.
Read more :
- Fastest SUVs battle : Tesla Model Y vs Jeep Trackhawk
- Tesla Model S sale price drops again to $71,990 now!
- New Tesla Model 3 2021 soft facelift with more range
The Tesla Model S plaid Tri-motor at a glance:
- It is the fastest production car ever built at 400 meters and in the process 0-60 mph
- 0-60 mph <2.0 s (0-100 km/h 2.1 sec.)
- Quarter mile: <9.0 s
- Power: >1,100 HP
- Top speed: 200 mph (320 km/h)
- Autonomy: 520+ miles (836 km)
- Tri Motor, All-Wheel Drive
The Model S Plaid will be ready by the end of 2021 to be delivered to the first lucky customers where must be ready to disburse about $135,000.